For those of you who don’t know the fabulous and talented Michele of hello lovely inc, I am delighted to introduce her to you.
Not only is she a gorgeous bombshell, she is a fantastic, witty writer as well as an artist, creating beautifully layered mixed media pieces and word art.
Michele says, “For me it’s about creating from a place of intuition, the soul, and not techniques… I would like to think there is childlike wisdom and wonder in the pieces… I use materials I have collected for years and years. I naturally notice patterns and see a lovely connectedness in things others may overlook so the art is one way of sort of synthesizing and sharing what I have absorbed.”
Michele’s creations contain secrets and half-hidden messages and incorporate a ‘mood’, from hushed quiet tones to adorably cute to bizarrely humorous!
Many of her mixed media pieces are made on covers of old books that would otherwise have been discarded, so they can sit happily on their own or look amazing in a frame.
Unsurprisingly, Michele has a growing fan base and often receives private commissions so many of her pieces are sold even before she lists them in her etsy shop! She also sells lovely vintage bling in the shop.
To top of the fabulous good looks, cheeky chicness, delightful wit and lovely creativity, Michele is also very generous of spirit, which brings me to the part I know you have all been waiting for – the GIVEAWAY!
There are many chances to win this fabulous giveaway so for extra entries:
- Become a follower of Michele’s blog, hello lovely inc and leave a comment here. (If you are already a follower, just leave a comment to let me know.)
- Like First Sense on Facebook and leave a comment here. (If you have already joined me on Facebook, just leave a comment to let me know.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and leave a comment here with the link.
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment here with the link.
- Blog about this giveaway or add the giveaway button on your sidebar for TWO entries; leave two comments saying “Reblogged”, and “Reblogged again”.
The giveaway is open to everyone and will run until the end of the month, closing at 11:59pm GMT on 31st October.
Update: *THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*
Congratulations to Danielle V who was picked by random.org as the lucky winner from the 55 qualifying entries and won the fabulously witty Beauty’s Lot collage by Michele!